Larson Design Group can help municipalities, developers, contractors, manufacturers, and other consulting firms with traffic engineering design services to provide a successful transportation infrastructure.
We offer a range of services that meet individual needs from driveway permitting and intersection improvements to large roadway corridor studies.
Our traffic engineering services include:
- Traffic Signal Design & Permitting
- Traffic Signal Inspection
- Temporary Traffic Signal Design & Permitting
- Transportation Impact Studies & Reviews
- Posting & Bonding Studies
- School Zone Signal Design & Permitting
- Speed Studies
- Traffic Counts by Volume, Speed, Classification, and Gap
- Turning Movement Counts
- Manual Classification Studies
- Signal Warrant Studies
- Travel Time Studies
- Stop Sign Studies
- Origin & Destination Studies
- Spot Speed Studies
- Saturation Flow Rate Studies
- Safe Routes to School
- Traffic Calming
- Road Safety Audits
- Signing & Pavement Marking Plans
In addition to traffic engineering, we can provide other transportation engineering services including but not limited to highway and bridge design and rehabilitation, feasibility studies, erosion and sedimentation control plans, stormwater management, streetscapes, and construction inspection.