The Pittsburgh Business Times has named Larson Design Group as a 2018 “Fast 50 Award” finalist, celebrating the success of companies in the region with rapid revenue growth between 2015 and 2017. The firm’s CEO Keith Kuzio and COO David Martin will accept the award at the Business Times’ reception at the Rivers Casino on Aug. 22.
Fast 50 is the eighth major award/honor which LDG and its subject matter experts have garnered in 2018.
LDG entered the western Pennsylvania market in 2012 and has grown rapidly to rank among the Business Times’ largest engineering firms in the region based on office billings. The move upward was propelled by notable transportation and developer related projects and a roster of new hires of talented professionals.
“Our growth in the region is a testament to the innovative, value-added services our people provide to clients,” said David Martin, chief operating officer of LDG. “We are continuing to seek talent, and as we add to our client base including the federal market, our employee-owners will have new opportunities to tackle a host of design challenges across the country.”
More LDG Awards/Rankings in 2018:
- Pittsburgh Business Times – Top 30 Engineering Firms
- design:retail magazine – 40 Under 40 – David Balzer
- Pennsylvania College of Technology – 2018 Alumnus of the Year – Chris Keiser
- National Association of Corporate Directors, Three Rivers Chapter – 2018 “Leadership in Private Company Governance” – Charles “Skip” Homan
- Association for Bridge Construction and Design, Susquehanna Chapter – “Outstanding New or Reconstructed Medium Span Bridge”
- VM+SD Magazine – Top 25 retail design firms in the nation
- ENR Magazine – Top 500 design firms in North America