Construction started in March 2008 on the I-99 Business Park, consisting of a commercial and light industrial park.
Interest in the lots has already been received from various developers and local businesses who have a need to expand their operations and increase their work force.
This property is located in the southeastern quadrant, formed by the intersection of S.R. 6 and S.R. 15 in the Borough of Mansfield, Tioga County, PA. The existing, undeveloped 84.5 acre parcel of land will be subdivided into smaller parcels ranging in size from 1 to 4 acres.
The following design and construction activities are proposed:
- A traffic signal at the intersection of the access road, Route 6 and the exit ramp off Route 15.
A right turn lane off Route 6 when traveling east.
- A left turn lane off Route 6 when traveling west.
- Structure design and installation for the Ellen Run crossing.
- Extension of sanitary sewer lines throughout the development.
- Extension of water lines to serve all the lots.
- Construction of the storm water controls.
- All the required erosion and sediment control measures.
- Roadway construction, including excavation and grading.
- Wetland Mitigation.
- Top soiling, seeding and mulching of the embankments and excavated areas.
- Full time resident inspection services.
In cooperation, and to serve all the residents of the Borough, the Municipal Authority is constructing a water tank on site to improve fire protection.